Writing an Evidence Based Practice Paper With Guaranteed Quality
Want to get an A-graded evidence based practice paper? We deliver one made just for you in no time.Calculate Now
Plagiarism can create a lot of trouble for students. We check every task two times with contemporary software to ensure originality.
Only practiced and educated writers can perform tasks in nursing well. We cooperate with experts who hold either a master’s or doctor’s degree.
Our service is focused on the nursing field, and all the writers are experienced professionals from a multitude of nursing subjects.
We know how critical timely delivery is to learners, so we make sure to always finish orders before the deadline. No matter what you have, we’ll do it on time.
We make good on our promises and deliver ordered evidence based writing pieces on time – that’s why people choose us.Order via chat
Comprehending an Evidence Based Practice Paper
Evidence-based practice is a concept that goes as far back as the 1800s during the Era of Florence Nightingale. Currently an icon of modern nursing, Florence contributed to medicine by providing careful records of illnesses and injuries and drawing conclusions that made major strides in modern medicine.
So, EBP is an approach to nursing and healthcare that involves making decisions based on the best available practices and knowledge. EBP’s goal is to enhance the quality of care and patient outcomes.
Thus, nurse practitioners are required to compose an evidence based practice paper as part of their training. It discusses the application of EBP principles to a specific situation in the field. The task entails comprehending and applying the following steps of evidence based practice.
- Evaluating the Need for Change. A clinical issue or problem should be identified, defined, and a research question that can be addressed by proof should be developed to evaluate the need for change.
- Searching for Evidence. It entails researching comprehensively for relevant proof on the subject matter of the EBP paper from reputable sources.
- Critical Appraisal. This involves evaluating the quality of the proof using factors such as the sources’ quality, relevance, legitimacy, and reliability.
- Combining Clinical Expertise and Evidence. The evidence has to be integrated with the practitioner’s expertise to design an appropriate change/intervention.
- Implementation and Evaluation. After designing an appropriate intervention, evidence-based decisions have to be put into practice, and their effectiveness continuously be evaluated.
While assessing the changes, researchers sometimes encounter various barriers to applying evidence based practice in nursing. It may include the following:
Find out the price of your evidence based practice paper
- Time and resource constraints that limit EPB efforts.
- Resistance to change from colleagues or institutions.
- Inadequate research skills among nurses due to lack of proper training.
- The presence of conflicting information when reviewing the literature.
- Lack of collaboration among practitioners and other professionals which may limit knowledge access.
EBP is a continuous procedure, and the above steps help to simplify it. However, researchers need to address the barriers to fostering an EBP culture.
How to Write an Evidence Based Practice Nursing Paper Expertly
EBP nursing paper requires a structured approach of combining research proof with clinical knowledge and what the patients prefer. Here are the steps for crafting a quality piece.
- Start with a Suitable Topic
Topic selection is a key stage in composing EBP papers. Pick a topic in an area of nursing that genuinely interests you. Furthermore, ensure the topic:
- Is applicable to your specialty.
- Explores current issues in nursing.
- Fulfills assignment requirements.
- Is feasible or manageable within the assignment’s scope.
Use the above criteria to narrow down potential topics to identify one you’re interested in exploring. For instance, if you wish to explore evidence based practice for schizophrenia, you can consider a topic idea like “The Impact of Family Psychoeducation on Schizophrenia Outcomes.” From there, confirm there’s enough works on the subject matter to support the research.
- Gather and Evaluate Relevant Proof
Use reliable databases to identify relevant studies related to the topic. After you’ve created a problem statement, scrutinize the sources you’ve gathered to identify the most reliable ones for the evidence based paper.
- Outline the Introduction
The intro’s purpose is to give the background and context of the nursing issue. Besides, it should announce the primary question under investigation and give the paper’s scope and significance.
- Compose the Literature Review
Summarize current works on subject matter and identify potential practice gaps and limitations. Also, justify any need for further exploration or improvement on current practices.
Before reviewing the literature for the paper, you should comprehend the distinction between evidence based practice and applied nursing research. Applied nursing research involves inquiry into issues affecting nursing and generating proof from studies to fix these issues. Conversely, EBP uses the proof from applied research to guide practitioners in making decisions.
- Craft the Methodology
The methodology segment should describe data gathering and analysis approaches used to answer the question under investigation or address the paper’s aim.
- Present the Outcomes
The Results segment should give and interpret the findings from the data analyzed using tools such as tables, graphs, or charts.
- Give the Discussion
Present the implications and limitations of the results. In this section of evidence based writing, compare and contrast your results with the literature review. From there, discuss recommendations for the practice, policy changes, and future research.
- Conclude Nicely
The conclusion should recap the main points of the paper. You should also provide a clear solution to the issue and encourage further exploration.
- List the References
The references are proof of research. They link all the information from your paper to the correct sources to give the authors the deserved credit.
Some More Advice for Writing an Evidence Based Practice Paper
Understanding the basics of an EBP assignment is just the bare minimum. You can significantly enhance the paper’s quality, and here are some tips to help you with your nursing writing.
- Consult with Your Instructor. Consult with your professor during topic selection, after writing the proposal, and then after completing the paper. They can give useful insights to make the document better.
- Collect Some Good Examples. This will help you quickly navigate and understand what to do. In addition, high-quality evidence based practice examples usually have good references and verified sources.
- Integrate Clinical Experience. Your experience is valuable when working on an evidence based research paper for nursing. Highlight your knowledge and skills applicable to the issue and how your experience contributes to the process of making decisions.
- Keep Everything Concise and Clear. Use brief and clear sentences. Present your ideas logically and limit the use of complex phrases or jargon to make the paper easy to read.
- Proofread. The last secret for writing an evidence based practice paper immaculately is to proofread it. Proofreading helps to fix typos, grammatical errors, and any structure or formatting issues to enhance readability.
Evidence Based Practice Paper Example for Guidance
Learning how to compose EPB nursing papers is a process that takes time, depending on a researcher’s abilities. While the tips we’ve provided are useful, they don’t paint a clear picture of the work like an evidence based practice paper example.
A quality example of evidence based practice paper can show you how to present your points and arrange your work properly. On top of that, reviewing examples will help reduce the fear related to writing this assignment. You can find various examples from our skilled authors across different topics. However, be sure to use them for guidance only. Don’t plagiarize; you are better off seeking writing assistance instead.
Top Tier Help with Evidence Based Research Paper for Nursing Students
Completing an EBP assignment can be challenging. So, use our valuable tips and guidelines on how to write an evidence based practice nursing paper to improve your writing. If you still struggle with the task, our expert writing service might be the remedy you need. Trust our experienced professionals to provide well-researched, well-written pieces that fulfill your requirements.